Sydney M. Lamb
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sydney M. Lamb is the Arnold Professor Emeritus of Linguistics and Cognitive Science at Rice University.
- Website: LangBrain: Language and Brain: Neurocognitive Linguistics
- Homepage: Sydney M. Lamb
Works cited on Glottopedia
- Lamb, Sydney M. 1966. Outline of Stratificational Grammar. Washington DC: Georgetown University Press.
- Lamb, Sydney M. 1971. The crooked path of progess in cognitive linguistics. (Georgetown University Monograph Series on Languages and Linguistics 24.99-123.) Washington, DC: Georgetown University Press.
- Lamb, Sydney M. 1999. Pathways of the Brain: The Neurocognitive Basis of Language. Amsterdam: John Benjamins.
- Lamb, Sydney M. 2003. "Glossary of Technical Terms" at LangBrain.
- Lamb, Sydney M. 2004. Language and Reality: Selected Writings of Sydney Lamb. London: Continuum.